Friday, January 6, 2012

B.sc or B.tech ??!!! :O

Students who are willing to join Biotechnology course., after their high school, will have this great doubt!!!! B.Sc or B.tech???!!! Which helps me better?!! As a B.Tech - Biotechnolgy student , here I shared what i know. B.tech is more industry oriented. But, B.sc. is more research oriented. It's not that if you go for B.tech you can't research! As, I'm studying I could say " In  B.tech we deal about bio processing; thermodynamics; which are more industry based. But, I learn microbiology, biochemistry and similar papers too." What my professor suggested was " If anyone wanna research in biotechnology, it's better to go with B.sc., M.sc., Phd. ;But, B.tech., M.tech & Ph.d has high value in industry! ". It's hard to shine here in this field. Hard work & patience are much needed. But, once you get a master degree, your value gets multiplied!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation,for the post.This is an unreasonable present about .I am so fulfilled to get this post article.I was expecting get such a post which is uncommonly helpful to us. Keep it up. .I know something information, to know you can click here

    msc biotechnology

    ReplyDelete